Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ALGOMA'D

I can't believe that I almost fell for that stupid Colossal U joke. After looking at the site, I was like "yes" because I knew that it was a good trick after all. I mean "New ideas? New thinking? Not at Colossal U" There would be no way that I would go to that University ever. I would rather go to York right now even though there is a strike. Algoma? There was nothing on the ad saying Algoma as far as I'm concerned so that was a really good ad. 3 weeks ago I saw that other ad where it said "Student #237 _________" and I thought that the school must've been really out of control. The ad is really unique as it has been barely ever done before.

Honestly though this technique of tricking people and making you believe what they want you to is most of the time effective.

Ps: Rick Roll'd
Pps: You've just been ALGOMA'D

No comments: